**Please Note** Our address does not come up in most GPS units. You should be able to tell your GPS to take you to Sandbanks Provincial Park, you will pass our entrance at 2028 County Rd 12 about 200 yards before your destination. Alternatively, enter our GPS coordinates which are:
From the West (Toronto) - Highway 401
1. Exit 401 east bound at exit #522 (Wooler Rd.)
2. Turn right from stop sign at ramp bottom.
3. Travel south about 6 km. to Hwy 33.
4. Veer right onto Hwy 33 East .Continue south about 40 km. to Bloomfield.
5. In Bloomfield you will come to a stop sign. Turn right, go about 1/2 km.
6. Turn right at county road #12, it is called Stanley St. in Bloomfield (there is a green sign which says "Sandbanks" & "West Lake"). Go about 10 km. on #12
7. West Lake Willows will be on your right hand side at #2028.
From the East (Montreal) - Highway 401
1. Exit 401 westbound at exit #566 (Marysville Rd.)
2. Turn left (south) onto Hwy. #49 travel about 25 km. to Picton.
3. You will come to a stop sign in Picton. Veer right onto Hwy 33 West/ Main St. Picton.
4. Travel about 5.5 km to County Rd 32 on your left hand side Just outside Bloomfield.
5. Turn left onto County Rd 32. Stay on 32 about 2 km. to stop sign on County rd 12
6. Turn left onto County Rd. 12 travel about 8 km. to West Lake Willows on your right hand side at #2028.