Updated August, 13, 2020
Reminder: If you do not have a site reserved for the 2021-2022 season, your trailer must be out of the park by Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
By what date this year must boats be out of water in preparation for shrink-wrapping?
- Friday, September 4, 2020
What happens if there are delays with the opening date in May 2021?
- At this point, we don't anticipate any delays in opening, but if there are any delays you will be notified well in advance.
What does the $1000 moving fee/deposit include?
- If you are a current Seasonal, who has paid a $1000 deposit, this fee will be applied towards the move of your trailer. It includes removing the trailer from the current site, and setting it up on the new site. We will attempt to put your trailer and deck back in the same way that it is currently setup. This includes trailer levelling, deck placement, deck stairs, and utility connections. It will not included putting trailer skirting back, or making changes to a deck, changing stair elevations, garden/plant relocation etc.
What is the fee structure for 2021 Season?
- You will receive a 2021 invoice shortly. The payment structure will be 10 equal payments starting Oct 1 2020 with the final payment due July 1, 2021. Payments can be made via postdated cheques, etransfers, or automatic withdrawals.
Is there still a discount on the Seasonal Fee if we pay in full in October?
- Unfortunately the 5% early payment discount will no longer be offered.
Will there be overage fees depending on size or setup?
- The $1000 will cover the move of any size trailer and a deck.
- Hard awnings will be an additional $400 if we are dismantling and reinstalling the awning. If you would like to dismantle and reinstall the awning yourself you can leave the pieces on the deck and we will transport it with the deck to the new location.
- Florida rooms will be an additional $750 if we are dismantling and reinstalling.
What is included in the annual fee?
- Seasonal lot rental, utilities (30 amp and AC included), onsite parking for 2 vehicles, seasonal visitor pass, access to common use areas (beach, playground etc).
What is NOT included in the annual fee?
- Dock spots, boat lift removal and installation.
Will there be offsite parking for boat trailers or vehicles?
- There will be no offsite parking. All trailers and vehicles need to be stored on your site.
Will there be a commitment to keeping rates stable for a few years as people adjust?
- There will be an effort to keep rates to minimal increases as in years past.
SITE PREPARATION FAQ
What do we do with everything that is outside of our trailer?
- We advise that you take home as many items as possible. Whatever outdoor items you must leave here, please store them in your shed or trailer for the move.
- Any additional items must be secured to a pallet so that they can be moved with the forklift.
Will there be an area to store our canoes/kayaks?
- No. Scott and the team will be moving: trailer, deck and shed, so please put all of your outdoor items inside your trailer or shed. If it doesn't fit inside your trailer or shed and can't be secured to a pallet, please take it home.
What do we do with our BBQ?
- Please place BBQ's inside your trailer or shed.
What do we do with wooden items (decks etc) we want to throw away?
- We have designated the vacant sites near the playground as a location for all items that will be disposed. We may bring in a large dumpster for these items. You may begin bringing things to the vacant sites beginning on August 28th.
Are we responsible for removal and storing of satellite dishes, posts and satellite cables?
- Yes, you will be responsible for satellite related items. In some cases, the satellite company may provide the service of removal and reinstall of these items. Check with your providers for details.
Do we have to unbolt decks ourselves?
- No, you don't have to, but any work related to deck breakdown would be appreciated. We will be responsible for all work related to deck removal and re-inistallation.
Will you put the tongues on?
- Yes, we will put the tongue on the trailer. ****Please make sure the tongue is available and onsite by Monday, September 7, 2020.
Will you take off and store propane tanks from bbqs and trailers?
- No. BBQ's will be the responsibility of the owner to store and prepare for moving.
Will the ground air conditioners under the trailer and the ductwork disconnected be sealed so critters won't get in the trailers?
- Yes. AC's will be disconnected and reconnected as part of the move. Any openings into the trailer will be sealed for the winter.
Will you be hiring outside company to set up the trailers?
- No, we aren't hiring an outside company. We are hiring additional support staff, but Scott will oversee and assist in all setup-related work.
Will we get new sewer pipes?
- All infrastructure in the ground will be new. We will make an effort to reuse your current piping. If this is not feasible, new piping may be installed to complete the hookup.
What kind or roadways will we have?
- Roadways will be gravel.
Will there be site markers so we can be respectful of one another's site boundaries?
- Yes, site markers will be provided.
Will there be propane exchange offered?
- No, we will not be offering propane exchange next year.
|NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE OF FILE|